Faith Aimee Choong Jia Yi
Upcycled Bucket Hat with mask holder
Metal Hooks (x2)
1. Use the overlock machine to sew around the edges of the pre-cut fabric.
2. Sew the seam allowances for the second and third. layer
3. Connect each layer with one another. Third with the second layer and the second layer with the circular top
4. Make the braided chains for the mask chains, using the pre-cut 61cm fabric
5. Make the dart for the braided chain at the sides
6. Sew the hemline for 3rd layer using welt switch
7. Iron the seam allowance and continue to do so until there are no wrinkles visable.